Our school uniform consists of the following:
- Dark navy blue school jumper or cardigan with school badge – this is a branded item.
- White school shirt/louse (long or short sleeve)
- Dark Navy blue school trouser
- Dark Navy blue school skirt must be knee length
- Black formal school shoes
- Tights or socks (plain and of an appropriate colour)
- Optional – dark Navy blue headscarf bought from school
- Optional – dark Navy blue Jilbab (navy blue leggings to be worn underneath)
- Optional – dark Navy blue Shalwar Kameez
A coat or jacket is needed to wear to and from school. The coat or jacket should not be denim or be made from denim-like material. Hooded tops are not permitted.
Plashet PE kit is as follows:
- School light blue polo shirt with badge – this is a branded item.
- Black leggings or black joggers
- Black zip up shell jacket with school badge – this is a branded item.
- White sports socks
- Sports trainers (not plimsolls)
- Optional – Black headscarf
- Optional – Black shorts
We advise that all uniform should have name tags in case student’s lose items.
We appreciate parents’/carers’ help in ensuring the students come to school in the correct uniform.
Students are allowed to wear small studs or sleepers, a wristwatch and one bangle or chain of religious significance. There is no school insurance to cover the loss of valuable items brought to school.
All jewellery must be removed prior to participating in PE.
The three school uniform branded items can be purchased from the following school outfitters:
Ian Howard School Wear
409 Barking Road
Tel: 020 8472 1729
138 High Street North
Tel: 020 8552 3200